Thursday, January 5, 2012

Easton's 1st Christmas

I'm not going to lie I thought Christmas this year wouldn't be much different from other years because Easton was small enough he wouldn't know what was going on. But surprisingly just having a kid to celebrate Christmas with made it much more enjoyable and even Cade agreed.  So here is how Easton's first Christmas was celebrated.......

Christmas morning Cade had to wake up early and head over to work to get the cows fed. When he got home we opened up all our presents. For Christmas this year Cade got some binoculars and new camo from me and Easton. He got me some Juicy Couture perfume and lotion, a hoodie, and a new wallet. And Easton was spoiled with lots of different toys and books. He loves books and because of us and my parents his book collection tripled over Christmas (which wasn't hard because we didn't have many ha ha).

After we got presents opened we went to my grandparents house for our traditional Christmas breakfast of ebelskevers, bacon, sausage, and orange juice. We would have gone to church instead but Easton had come down with a cold and we didn't want him around a lot of people. So instead we got breakfast :)

We spend the rest of the day visiting family and not getting much relaxing time like we had hoped. But all in all it was a fun Christmas and I loved having a little family to celebrate with.

His first time on Santas lap (a.k.a. my Uncle Noel)
This was at the Venice Ward Christmas Party


Izzy's Christmas

His first Christmas present

My new wallet

Excited about his binos



More books from Grandpa and Grandma Cowley

My grandparents give each of their great grandkids a Care Bear for their first Christmas. Not sure exactly why but it is tradition so here is Easton with his Care Bear.

I have so many other cute photos but my computer is being slow to upload them so I'm being impatient and not going to post them. (I need to work on my patience but today is not going to be that day).


No comments:

Post a Comment