Tuesday, November 8, 2011

3 Months Old

I honestly can't believe that Easton is now 3 months old. Time has gone so quickly but I love watching him learn and grow. Here are a few new things about Easton....

  • We weighed him at my mom's house so I'm not sure how accurate that is to the doctors scale but it said 15 lbs. So I'm sure he is somewhere in that range.
  • He seems to be enjoying riding in the tractor more and more. He smiles or sleeps while he rides with me.
  • He loves playing on his play mat. He has now figured out how to pull on the toys so they play music and he smiles a lot while he plays.
  • He drools a ton already. He is constantly making spit bubbles which I don't enjoy. His shirt is constantly soaked.
  • He is still eating 5 oz. every 2 to 3 hours.
  • He likes to squeal a lot and if you mimic the noises he makes he gets more excited and squeals louder.
  • He seems to enjoy having books read to him. He looks at the pages and watches you turn each page.
  • He is always looking around taking in everything around him.
  • He loves watching TV and gets mad if he is laying on the floor and the TV is on and he can't see it.
  • He sleeps in his crib every night now. He has even slept through the night a few times. I can't wait until it's consistent.
  • He loves bath time. He kicks his legs and smiles the entire time he is in there.
  • He is constantly sticking his tongue out.
I absolutely love being a mother and I can't wait to continue to watch him grow.

Laying behind the seat in the tractor

Sitting on the drivers seat of the tractor.

All smiles while playing on his play mat

There is that tongue


Always smiling in the bath. He is such a chunky kid. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment